I saw this meme on a couple of blogs that I read regularly, and 'cause I've never done one, I knicked it. I've whipped off the last two questions about why I answered it and tagging others.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night
Well, not my partner who was sick, but I think I got a laugh from Judge John Deed at some point.
2. What were you doing at 0800hrs?
I was asleep
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Pretty sure I was watching Kevin Rudd on Rove
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I decided to go back to Uni to study law and convinced a good friend that doing a TV programme about a homeless persons choir was a good thing.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"No thanks darl" in response to a question as to whether I wanted a cup of something.
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Mmm, I think 3 cups of coffee, 2 glasses of diet coke and a couple of glasses of water.
7. What colour is your hairbrush?
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
9. Where were you last night?
At home, enjoying the fact that I didn't have to study, and not enjoying the fact that my partner was throwing up (totally unrelated to each other!)
10. What colour is your front door?
Maroon and cream
11. Where do you keep your change?
Usually in my wallet, but I have a mug on my desk at work for overflow.
12. What's the weather like today?
It was very warm and sunny which was good for drying the washing, then it cooled down around 4-ish.
13. What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Only one?! I had sour cherry gelato yesterday which was nice, but I think my favourite would have to be rum n' raisin.
14. What excites you?
Singing with my choir, seeing my 2nd best friend (see Q4) and his partner, the prospect of making a huge life change in 2008 by moving to Melbourne (scares the crap out of me too!)
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yep - it's driving me mad. It's quite long and dead straight and boring. Although my partner loves it long. It's getting the chop at some point, but probably only to shoulder length.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends on the situation. I'm actually quite shy and don't do small talk with strangers very well, but when I'm with a group of friends I'm quite gregarious.
18. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes - a work colleague, actually, a couple of work colleagues!
19. Do you want up your own words?
No, at least no intentionally.
20. Are you a jealous person?
No - I was quite jealous of my partner's ex early on in our relationship, but not anymore.
21. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A".
Amanda and Angela
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K".
23. Who's the first person on your received call list?
24. What does the last text message you received say?
"Oh - I thought I may have left my brain there" - don't ask.
25. Do you chew on your straw?
Yep, and pens and pencils
26. Do you have curly hair?
Nope - straight as it comes.
27. Where's the next place you're going to?
Work in the morning.
28. Who's the rudest person in your life?
I don't think there are any - they've been culled.
29. What was the last thin you ate?
Barbecued steak, potato in its jacket, onions, salad.
30. Will you get married in the future?
Hopefully one day the federal government will wake up and allow same-sex couples to get married.
31. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
I don't think I've seen a whole movie in the last 2 weeks - I've been too busy studying for Uni exams.
32. Is there anyone you like right now?
It depends on what you mean by "like" - as in, got a crush on etc? In which case, only my partner.
33. Did you cry today?